I found follwing list from the Web , I think that will be useful for wring a good CV .
1. Too wordy. A résumé should be one page in length (one side only), or two pages at the most. A résumé is primarily an introduction - in the same way an advertisement is primarily an introduction - and should be under conscious control every inch of the way. Basic outline: Position Desired; Summary of Qualifications; Education; Skills; and, Employment.
2. Contains salary requirement. This is a big mistake. If you list a salary requirement it may well appear, to someone who has yet to appreciate your real value, to be too high or too low, and you may never get the chance to explain or elaborate. The thing to do is first make a favorable impression, and evoke some corporate response. There will always be time later to negotiate your salary - after the company decides it likes you and wants you and you're in some kind of bargaining position. It may be that their offer will not require negotiation.
3. "Me-oriented" Excessive use of the word "me", or "I" and prominent use of the phrases such as, "I seek," "my objective," etc. are to be avoided. Employers want to know what you can do for them. You must lead off with and elaborate on your benefit to the employer; plays up to what you think are the employer's objectives.
4. Assumes too much reader comprehension. This takes the form of listing and explaining numerous accomplishments, courses taken, etc., not necessarily related to your position objective.
5. Contains unnecessary and confusing information. (Different from being too wordy). You must be specific. Everything in your résumé should support and point to a single skill/expertise. In advertising, the simplest ad is best. No ad, no matter how high-powered, can sell several concepts at once. Neither can a résumé.
6. Stiff, formal language. Don't be flip, but make it readable. Aim for your audience and the people you want to impress. In short, communicate.
7. Includes personal information. Do not include any personal information. Name, home address, and home voice phone that's it.