In WS* world generating client side and server side code is something that developers really want. To generate code there are a number of tools , but once you generate then the question is how to setup the project and how to find the dependencies. Believe me sometime it does matter , so how about having a tool which generate code and configuration for dependency as well. In simple word code with maven descriptors.
Well there is a tool which does that , and I found that is very useful and time saving tools. You wanna use that ? If so do the following steps
- Go to : http://tools.wso2.org/public1/
- Then : click on WSDL2Code
- Next : Fill what ever necessary and click to generate
- Then it will generate a zip archive file for you
- Next : copy that to your machine , and extract it
- Now : if you are an IntelJ Idea fan go and type >mvn idea:idea , if you are an eclipse fan type >mvn eclipse: eclipse
Then it will generate project with all the dependencies , so you do not need to worry about finding dependencies and adding them to the class path.