WSO2 Registry enables you to store, catalog, index and manage
your enterprise meta data in a simple, scalable and easy-to-use model.
It is designed around community concepts such as tags, comments, ratings,
users and roles. Think of the registry as a structured wiki
designed to help you manage your meta-data in a simple business-friendly system.
In addition, the registry allows you to store more unstructured data
such as Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and text formats.
Using these approaches, you can build a catalog of enterprise information
ranging from services, service descriptions to employee data and on going projects.
WSO2 Registry can be deployed in Application Servers and access using the Web UI or the APP interface. It can also be used as a Java library inside other Java programs as a resource store with all community features and versioning.
WSO2 Registry is released under the Apache License v2.0
- Storing and managing resources and collections
- Tagging, commenting and rating resources
- Managing users and roles
- Authentication and authorization
- Resource / collection versioning
- Tag based search
- Advanced search
- Activity log and filtering support for the activity logs
- APP based Remote Registry
- Media type handling support (experimental)
- Web based user interface with Web 2.0 look and feel
Release can be download from http://wso2.org/downloads/registry