WSO2 WSF/Spring Development Team is please to let you all know that WSF/Spring
1.0 RC1 is out. Appreciate every ones contribution to test this.
WSO2 WSF/Spring provides a simple Code First approach to create Web Services
for the Spring user. This framework integrates the Apache Axis2 Web services
engine into Spring.
Now, with just a few entries in the application context, Spring users can
enjoy the benefits of Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services in
* Support for exposing Spring services through the IOC container
* Support for editing Axis 2 booting configuration through the IOC
* Automated WSDL generation of Spring services
* Support for querying service's WSDL (with ?wsdl), schema (with ?xsd) and
policies (with ?policy)
* Deployment of Axis2 Modules (WS-Addressing, WS-Security, etc.) through
* Method exclusion in Spring beans
Beta release is available at http://wso2.org/downloads/wsf/spring/previous